New Date: The 4th Digital Pharma Summit taking place in Brussels on June 29, 2020 will be quite exciting. As the Master of Ceremony, I will do all in my power to make it engaging, as we attack the key question of digital’s results. Pharma has built websites, intranets, extranets, e-learning programs, mobile apps, connected objects. Pharma has created social media accounts, digitized clinical research, embarked on digital transformation strategies, launched start-up incubators.
The key question remains and is our theme:
How is Digital Technology Changing Pharma Business Results Today?
Eight Reasons to Attend!
- The choice of speakers and topics was qualitative and generated a magazine-like set of topics and program of interest to professionals in Europe.
- Topics include: pharma mindsets, global digital strategy, customer experience, HCP engagement, real-world data, AI and precision education, use of video, pharma start-up collaborations…
- The program is a half day in order to allow for an easy round trip within Belgium and neighboring countries.
- The venue has been changed to the prestigious Steigenberger Hotel.
- With 16 speakers and 240 participants, networking will be outstanding.
- Pharma speakers include (by alphabetical order) MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, Takeda
- The organizing team is dynamic and attentive to providing a professional customer experience.
- I will moderate and also present an introductory keynote “panorama of pharma in digital ”