Denise Silber, founder of Doctors 2.0 & You is delighted to announce the new Doctors 2.0 Swiss eHealth challenge. French-speaking health tech companies of all sizes are invited to apply to present and demo at an event at which 900 Swiss physicians from the Romandy region of Switzerland will participate.
This opportunity is made possible by the Doctors 2.0 & You collaboration with la Revue Médicale Suisse or Swiss Medical Journal, for the 2018 edition of the Assises de la Médecine Romande (AMR), a major medical congress in the Romany region of Switzerland, taking place on October 4, 2018 at Palexpo, Geneva.
Together, lets help AMR present the best of Francophone healthtech!
Apply online via the questionnaire indicated below.
Thanks to this new challenge, up to 8 eHealth companies will have the opportunity to:
- demo their products to physicians and consumers
- to speak in the conference session reserved to healthcare professionals
Applications close May 31st 2018. Please apply ASAP!
Requirements: the Doctors 2.0 & You Challenge seeks companies (of all sizes) with digital services for physicians and hospitals in Switzerland. The following list will give candidates an idea of the kind of services we are seeking.
- online physician communities
- second opinion services
- innovative online training tools
- aide for diagnosis
- online medical appointments
- mobile and web applications to facilite patient-physician feedback
- tools to facilitate physician follow-up of at-home patients
- connected objects and applications for preventive health
- e-prescription and pharmacovigilance applications
- digital hospital, room of the future,….
Here is the pre-selection questionnaire for healthtech companies wishing to develop their services in the Romandy region of Switzerland
This is an exceptional event organized by the Revue Médicale Suisse in partnership
with the Romandy medical organizations. 600 m2 will be devoted to the office and hospital room of the future. This unique event is organized along with the Salon Planète Santé live, a soirée called HealthLab with physicians and regional authorities. If you would like to sponsor the event, please contact us via the website contact form.