Get your Next Digital Health Solution Right (Master Class)
Advanced Social Media Strategy (Master Class)
Physician perspectives on impact of social media on medical practice
Self-Care and Self-Tracking
Evaluating 20 Connected Objects (Master Class)
How Do Physicians See Digital from Silicon Valley to Europe to India
Social Media and Patient Advocacy
Mindmapping for Health (Master Class)
Connected Objects, Wearables, 3D Printing, Emerging Devices & Community
- Emerging Devices and Sensor Technologies in Neurology A snapshot of the sensor and device space for the management of epilepsy and other neurological conditions, as growing evidence regarding validated biometric data suggests that no single sensor will work for all patients. (Pr. John Hixson, UCSF/VHA).
- Time permitting Pr. Hixson will also present the POEM Study, analyzing patient-generated data in epilepsy communities.
- Do We Need a Law of Wearables? Current and projected legal models applicable to mHealth and Wearables, 3D Printing (Pr. Nicolas Terry, Univ. of Indiana School of Law)
Case Studies of Validating Gaming techniques for Health and Medicine
- Citizen Science is a world-leading initiative from Cancer Research UK, the largest charitable funder of cancer research in the world. Over 500,000 people have already taken part and initial results suggest that their analysis is consistent with the experts but that they can do it 6 times faster. Is Citizen science a valid research method?
- Games have to be validated before scalable application is possible. Game development is changing fast. Learn how the game design team used iterative development and validation strategies to launch a game with much of the validation results already in place.
Connecting Your Connected Objects with Dashboards
Social Media Intelligence and Pharma: 5 Key Success Factors for Your Social Strategy
Your company wants to do or already does social media monitoring. Learn the 5 Keys to Success. Exciting session with Arnould Moyne of Linkfluence + moderator Samantha Beneyto of Expanscience.