News from Doctors 2.0 & You
“The” international Digital Health Conference in Social Media, Mobile Apps, Serious Games, Connected Objects
- EarlyBird Registration is open for May 26-27th, 2016 Paris for the 6th Edition.
- Doctors 2.0 & You is first “patient-included” conference to adhere to this charter.
- Check out the blog and latest contents, such as videos from 2015.
- 2015 Contest winners:
- Start-ups: CanSurround in 1st place and MedClinik runner-up. GloMAGO: Mentally mobile app
- Short Video Contest: SuperHeroes from Spain
- 26 questions about Digital health that you can’t resist.
- 50 Testimonials you can’t stop reading!
Dr Berci Mesko, medical futurist “I’ve been to all the previous editions and I can’t wait for the next one. The program is always great.”
Pr Larry Chu, Stanford Medicine X “This initiative truly carries great potential for the future of healthcare. I’m very proud to work closely, as partners, with Doctors 2.0 & You.”
Bernard Peyrical, Sanofi “So many people keep talking about digital, 2.0, social media… applied to the healthcare world. Doctors 2.0 & You helps make it happen, by spotting trends and talent and bringing la crème de la crème together. Doctors 2.0 & You is a best practice in Europe.”
Aidan Brain, EyeForPharma, “I attended Doctors 2.0 & You in Paris last year. Not only was I very impressed with the creative structure and concept of the meeting, but also with the wealth of experience and expertise Denise clearly has in the area of digital health. Wholeheartedly recommend the event and the team behind it”
Angel Gonzalez, Ideagoras “…my sincere message of congratulations for all of your effort on bringing to life this special conference that, for me, has got the category of ‘Gold-Standard’ in Health 2.0!”
Giovanna Marsico “I recommend this rendez-vous in Paris as the major event in Europe for all people interested in Health and Medicine 2.0 and Social Media.”
Pr Franck Chauvin “Doctors 2.0 & You conference is a fantastic initiative, with people who can change the future of medicine for the better by exchanging their ideas with a wider global audience.”
Doctors 2.0 is a registered trademark of SARL Basil Strategies, France, Health Web and Social Media consultancy, founded by Denise Silber.