News from Doctors 2.0 & You
“The” international Digital Health Conference in Social Media, Mobile Apps, Serious Games, Connected Objects
June 4-5, 2015 – Doctors 2.0 & You 5th Edition
- “Innovative, Insightful, Inspiring”, say past attendees of Doctors 2.0 & You. Read here. Make this event the one you attend in Europe in 2015. 5th Edition Press Release Experience Doctors 2.0 & You in 2 minutes. Click here
- Applications open: new Doctors 2.0 & You Partnership with SoPE to Recruit French Physician Entrepreneur for Paris association chapter
- Experience Doctors 2.0 & You in 2 minutes. Click here
- What is the impact of digital health on the Patient-Doctor relationship? See the Michael Weiss hosted Tweetchat transcript
- Reservation-only Master Classes by Marie Ennis O’Connor, Berci Mesko, LivingLabs. Details in News.
- Prices rise every 15th and 28th of each month. Your paid ticket entitles you to reserve for the Master Classes.
— Denise Silber (@health20Paris) 23 Février 2015
- Become a Sponsor.
- Help finance patient travel to the conference.
Berci Mesko “Doctors 2.0 and You in Paris is THE Medical Social Media conference of the year.”
Bernard Peyrical “So many people keep talking about digital, 2.0, social media… applied to the healthcare world. Doctors 2.0 & You helps make it happen, by spotting trends and talent and bringing la crème de la crème together. Doctors 2.0 & You is a best practice in Europe.”
Angel Gonzalez “…my sincere message of congratulations for all of your effort on bringing to life this special conference that, for me, has got the category of ‘Gold-Standard’ in Health 2.0!”
Giovanna Marsico “I recommend this rendez-vous in Paris as the major event in Europe for all people interested in Health and Medicine 2.0 and Social Media.”
Franck Chauvin “Doctors 2.0 & You conference is a fantastic initiative, with people who can change the future of medicine for the better by exchanging their ideas with a wider global audience.”
Larry Chu “This initiative truly carries great potential for the future of healthcare. I’m very proud to work closely, as partners, with Doctors 2.0 & You.”
Doctors 2.0™ is a registered trademark of SARL Basil Strategies, France, Health Web and Social Media consultancy, founded by Denise Silber.